From: kalgon [mailto:kal...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 14 June 2011 11:09
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: FOP Extension to handle Wiki Syntax

Hi,

I would like to write a FOP extension to render text written in wiki syntax:

<fo:block>
    <fopwiki:wiki value="{/root/description/text()}" />
</fo:block>

<root>
    <description>
        = title =
        * item
        * item
    </description>
</root>

What I would like to know is how I can build a tree of FONodes (blocks,
text, table...) programmatically while parsing my wiki text and feed that
tree to the FOP engine. I've been looking at ElementMapping, XMLHandler and
the likes but I can't get a good grip at how those are working.

If somebody could point me to a good and complete tutorial on FOP extensions
or send me a nice example of how to do it, that would help me a lot!

Thanks,

Kalgon

Internal Virus Database is out of date.