I have migrated from fop 0.20.5 to FOP 1.0. I get the following exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: "fo:list-block" is missing child
elements. Required content model: marker* (list-item)+ (See position
369:112)
I am aware that this kind of errors occur when the parent is empty or doesnt
have child elements, so check the xsl file .All "fo:list-block" elements in
the xsl file contain at least one  "fo:list-item" child element. Even then I
stumble upon this exception.
Can someone help me get out of this please.

Thanks in advance
Swetha