I get this error intermittently while generating PDF report using FOP 1.0.

null:5511:928: "{http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format}block"; is not a valid
child of "fo:table-row"! (See position 5511:928).  In most cases this issue
is resolved on resubmitting the report. Can any one pin point what is the
actual cause of this issue and why it is happening occasionally for the same
input?

org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: "{
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format}block"; is not a valid child of
"fo:table-row"! (See position 1143:945)