I'm _finally_ getting around to upgrading from FOP 0.20 to FOP 1.0!

My existing code uses org.apache.fop.apps.Driver. I see that is no longer
available, so I'm trying to figure out how to port my code. I figured out PDF
generation, but can't figure out how to render a PNG from an FO file. All the
examples in documentation talk about PDF, I can't find a PNG example.

Is there sample code I haven't found? Or can someone provide a hint as to what
classes I should be using and the key method calls?

I found PNGRendererMaker so I can get a renderer. But I'm not sure what to do
with it. Perhaps call it's renderXml method? In that case, what do I need for
the namespace argument?

I don't use XSLT, I just generate the FO code directly in Java.

Any clues appreciated ...