Hi,

thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to use PDFbox directly for encryption to workaround this problem.

Thanks for your help!
Matthias

On 17.11.2011 21:25, Luis Bernardo wrote:

The issue with PDF images was discussed in the past. See http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-users/200812.mbox/browser.

It still exists. If you run fop with a file that uses a pdf image as an external graphic you should see the warning

WARNING: DCTFilter.decode is not implemented yet, skipping this stream

if you pass the -noprint switch. There is no such warning if no -noprint switch is used. I believe the warning correctly identifies the problem.

Luis