From: Glenn Adams [mailto:gl...@skynav.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:49 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Information about Apache FOP

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Warren Young
<war...@etr-usa.com<mailto:war...@etr-usa.com>> wrote:
On 5/21/2012 8:04 AM, Glenn Adams wrote:

(1) a new revision, FOP 1.1, is being prepared for release,

Yay!

which will contain, in addition to bug fixes:

Do "bug fixes" include improvements to XSL-FO compliance?  I don't see any
change between the 1.0 and development columns in this table:

       https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

there have been a few additions for XSL-FO compliance; the table will be fully
updated before a release;

Is that table out of date, or is 1.1 going to implement no more of the spec
than 1.0 does?

do you have any specific features you're interested in?