Hello everybody!

I'm currently trying to enhance an XML-RPC-java server with an embedded fop,
similar implemented like here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/examples/embedding/java/embedding/ExampleFO2PDF.java?view=markup

(Referenced from here: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/embedding.html)

I've tried adding fop-pdf-images-2.0.0.jar to the classpath of the
XML-RPC-java-server but this does not work.

I suspect that the fop plugin auto discover mechanism using the files in
META-INF/services/org.apache.fop.render.ImageHandler only works if fop is
run via commandline (eg. FOP.main) but not if fop is embedded within another
process.

Has anybody managed to get the fop-pdf-images plugin (
http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/download/fop/pdf-images/ ) working within an
embedded environment?

Thank you for your help.

Regards