Hi Meenakshi,

Ok, just as a final confirmation, when you type in java -version you should be
getting:

java version "1.6.0.0_xx"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_xx)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build xxxxx, mixed mode)

not...

java version "1.6.0.0_xx"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.1) (6b24-1.11.1-4ubuntu3)

If everything is looking fine in that regard, then going back to the original
issue I found this post:

http://www.java.net/node/658627

I would run a "locate GRAY.pf" and ensure that the file is located in the jre
you are running. Which in your case should be:

/opt/apps/ecatalog/jdk1.6.0_18/jre/lib/cmm/GRAY.pf

If not, find it from another location on your disk (or download it if
necessary) and copy it into that location.

Try running it again and see what you get.

If the file is in place and you are confirmed to be running the correct version
of the JRE and are still getting the issue, I am afraid I cannot think why that
might be happening. As a final suggestion I would try downloading a different
version (aside from 16.0.0.18) and running it with that to see if it resolves
the issue.

Regards,

Robert Meyer