Drats! It's 100% reproducible here with necessary fonts. Should I post the pdf? Lend you the fonts?

Note that fop1.1rc1-VH has been tried but production is still using fop-1.0.

We have multiple cases in production. Also a variation of the problem which is losing two paragraphs when the flow extends over multiple textless pages.

Ever desparate,

rjs