Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Your screen capture is not half an inch, so we don't know where the
scaling comes from. Have you tried to zoom in with your PDF viewer?
> If you still have questions please provide original image, your fo file,
any fop.xconf if using it, and the generated pdf. I was unable to reproduce
the issue you describe with a stock png image.

Here's a zip containing the requested files:
http://bayfiles.net/file/S52n/Gw7iCz/fopzip.zip

The image in the PDF looks bad at all zoom levels (100%, fit to window, fit
to width, 300%, ...).

Thanks,
- Lauri