Oh, so nice to not be alone! Thanks.

Should I add comment to this thread or to the issue you mention?

rjs

On 10/11/2013 08:32 AM, Pascal Sancho wrote:
Hi,

This seems to be related to open issue [1].
 From what I read in comments, there is a lake of test file, so your
xsl-fo should help.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1976

2013/10/9 Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>:
Running the attached, admittedly rather large, fo through fop 1.1 drops the
tabular found beginning at line 135.

Simply changing the force-page-count value on line 61 from "even" to
"no-force" will then generate the tabular data.

I believe it requires at least 3 pages to get into this situation.  A
skeletal one page attempt failed to produce the (un)desired affect. I have
not yet tried 5 or greater pages of content.

I suspect it may also require that the fourth page have only the tabular
data, but my tests are inconclusive.

I would really appreciate confirmation or contradiction from the group.

Thanks

rjs