Chris,

I'll try to make a smaller file this weekend but I have a hunch it only happens on odd pages and maybe n > 1. My second guess is that the flow on the missing page is actually empty, the only missing data in the example I sent goes in the region-before (of the missing last page). Note: as a work around I've changed the page-sequence to NOT use the last-page trick. With that, the tabular data always shows up and page caused by "extra content" gets proper flow. (We write "fixed-length" chapters, 1-5 pages, the tabular data is always on last page.)

Have you been able to use the file I sent earlier?

Later,
rjs