Furthermore, the cost of not having automated tests for your PDF generation eclipses any other cost mentioned so far.

If I were a banker and my IT guy told me he can't upgrade a library, because he does not have automated tests... hmm.... :)

Ulrich

Rob Sargent wrote:
Furthermore, the cost of remaining behind the curve is not to be ignored!