Hi,

Trying to use xsl-fo to generate a  pdf for accessibility compliance. Need
to add alternate text to images as the first thing. Getting the latest
version of FOP 2.0 and follow the example on the website. I've test it
with simply one image on the pdf and pdf was generated without any error.
However, after opening the document and ran a full check for accessibility
still see the warning for missing alternate text on the image and the only
way to fix it would be manually apply the alternate text through acrobat.
The namespace I was using is "http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/extensions
", not sure if it is still a valid one to use. I've tried searching for
solutions online and couldn't find anyone has similar problem as I do.
Please let me know if you guys know what's the possible problem that
alternate-text is not showing without any error message.

Thanks,
Eva