As we try to work towards better bugzilla and redmine component definitions
and relations, I keep finding myself wishing I could use redmine for both
foreman and katello issues together.

For example, several dev teams are experimenting with redmine "versions"
for their sprints[1]. I don't think that a single version can include
issues from both foreman and katello projects. If katello was a subproject
of foreman, though, then teams could bring any issue into their sprint view.

Is there a case for keeping katello separate any longer, or can we combine?

[1]
http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/roadmap#Team_Ivan_Iteration_1