On Friday, 20 January 2017 15:51:28 GMT Stephen Benjamin wrote:
> Also "Smart proxy, Hammer & API" page - I think maybe adding "Katello"
> in parens next to smart_proxy_pulp might help people know what it's
> for. I doubt most Katello users are aware of the plugin name on the
> smart proxy side.

Good point, done.

> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Stephen Benjamin <step...@redhat.com>
wrote:
> > The 1 to 5 selectors don't seem to be working correctly, it's not a
> > preference order right?

Yes, stupid mistake. Thanks!

On Sunday, 22 January 2017 19:04:58 GMT Michael Hrivnak wrote:
> As a content person, I'm interested in what Katello users are doing in that
> area. Some ideas that could be valuable to know:

I did think about Katello input, but cut it in the first round due to survey
length. Now that we're multi-page, I think it's fine to include. Thanks for
reminding me :)

I've restructured it so that it's more generally applicable to people who
manage content in other ways (for example, I manage Puppet with puppet-
librarian and DEBs with Aptly). My aim is to answer your questions about the
content we do support, but also to try and gain some more understanding about
areas we could look to including in future work.

This really needs to go out today so the initial rush can ebb a little before
DevConf, where we'll push it again (and again a week later). I've filled it
out once myself to test the questions this time... (oops :P) and unless
anything major comes up, I'll wipe the replies and publish the survey to the
users-list later on tonight.

Cheers for the input guys!
Greg