Hi,

Thanks for the response, I have tried to install on different server as
well, but got the same error,
Below I am pasting my partition template,

# Use the first detected hard disk as default installation disk
#d-i partman/early_command string debconf-set partman-auto/disk
"$(list-devices disk | head -n1)"
d-i partman-auto/disk string dev/sda

### Partitioning
# The presently available methods are: "regular", "lvm" and "crypto"
d-i partman-auto/method string crypto

# If one of the disks that are going to be automatically partitioned
# contains an old LVM configuration, the user will normally receive a
# warning. This can be preseeded away...
d-i partman-lvm/device_remove_lvm boolean true
# The same applies to pre-existing software RAID array:
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
# And the same goes for the confirmation to write the lvm partitions.
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true

# You can choose one of the three predefined partitioning recipes:
# - atomic: all files in one partition
# - home:   separate /home partition
# - multi:  separate /home, /var, and /tmp partitions (/usr was removed in
jessie)
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select atomic

# If you just want to change the default filesystem to something
# else, you can do that without providing a full recipe.

# This makes partman automatically partition without confirmation, provided
# that you told it what to do using one of the methods above.
d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true

Thank you.