Hello Again,

It is working now, I have check the syslog, the device I am trying to
install is not there it seems,
so I gave /dev/sdb, it is working now.

I am trying to install ubuntu by unattended installation on a hardware box.
I am using the default the partition template, I am not using LVM.

It is working for the current host, but what about the other hosts, Why
cant I use "*d-i partman/early_command string debconf-set partman-auto/disk
"$(list-devices disk | head -n1)*"

Thank you for the help, i have been struggling with this error from
yesterday.