> Is there some some setting or some feature I'm missing here? Should
> the template_url be the foreman-prime server or the proxy? I've tried
> both (also configured the http_port 8000 on the foreman-prime for
> that test) but neither worked for what it's worth.

It needs to be either https://foreman:443 or https://proxy:8443 (assumi
ng you haven't changed default ports)

Also one thing to check is "Token Duration" setting in the Administer
section - make sure you give your server enough minutes to finish
provisioning, otherwise the "built" call will return 404 as the token

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal