On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 10:27:25 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> > Why would the build host not be able to get the template but I can
> manually
> > run the URL and it work?
> >
> > PS: I will keep an eye on the token expiration. The Foreman page for the
> > host highlights that in red if it's expired.
> Check if TFTP is proxy associated with the subnet, otherwise templating
> does not work for that interface and it falls back to non-proxied one.
> --
> Later,
>  Lukas #lzap Zapletal

I believe it does have that set right.

That is the subnet "overseer" is the smart-proxy for
tftp/dhcp/template . The boot images (pxe/*.img file) DO get loaded from
tftp if that helps any in debugging this. The kickstart is where it fails.

Here is the last few lines from the console of the host trying to build.