pspad:
It was first implementation of this functionality, I await lot of comments and
there will be lot of optimalizations. e.g. whitespace on the begin won't be
highlighted at all e.t.c.
Same as following feature - skins. I don't like it, but users wants it. It's
ugly, slow, ...

I know what you mean. Most of the time comments are posted to complain, but if
everything works, there are no comments. For this reason I want to thank you
very much for making this important feature possible, which benefits all
languages. Thanks for your good work!

I especially love the functionality that I can select multiple words and the
highlighting of occurrences even in comments!

I am curious what other users will say and how this feature will evolve.

Regards,
Bernd.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,73523,73532>