Hi Avinash Dai,
Regarding updates on Open Meet Sessions.These days we are meeting every
Saturday(if there are no coinciding events/hackathons nearby ) 11:00 am -
3:00 pm,where first and third Saturday of a month includes project planning
,work on projects,preparation for external competitions and in 2nd and 4th
Saturdays we have been organizing workshops.Topics for those sessions and
Workshops are chosen on the basis of the  feedback provided by the
participants in earlier sessions.We have published few blogs  of our
previous meets here. <https://medium.com/mozilla-ascol>

In case of any queries please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Sandip