In my opinion, the following branches seem like they are ready for final
review and/or merging:

        nick.lloyd-git-interop -- FIX: Needs a Git expert.
        stash-fixes -- FIX: Seems relatively straightforward?
        ff4a4fe6b2b1db43 -- FIX: Stub for !FOSSIL_HAVE_FUSEFS.  Needed???
        4bd2b54592a08fe0 -- FEATURE: Improve background color handling.
        seeEnhanced -- REFACTOR: Security enhancements.
        jan-manifest-tags -- FEATURE: Fairly complex, has new tests.

Have I missed any other important pending branches, especially those that
should go into the next release?

--
Joe Mistachkin