Baruch Burstein wrote:

> I would like to add also 972dc1c632 - removing old menus,

It looks like this has already been done on trunk?  I don't see
those menu items in new_brlist_page() anymore.

> and either 06fd798bdc or 50d81f9504 for either removing or
> hiding fusefs command when it is not supported

I think 06fd798bdcl is probably the best option.  Similar to how
the "json" command is excluded from builds without it enabled.

I've checked in the change on the experimental branch, along with
the other fixes I would really like to see on trunk (before 1.37
now, as the 1.36 ship has sailed).

--
Joe Mistachkin @ https://urn.to/r/mistachkin