On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Thomas de Souza
Buckup<thomasdesouzabuc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *We are **a movement of autonomous volunteers:
> *
>
>   - *Instead of a legal entity, an open movement*
>   - *Instead of bylaws, a statement of principles*
>   - *Instead of legal representatives, task assigned peers*
>   - *Instead of internal finances, grants can go through partners*
>
> *Actions come first to material resources!*

Nothing against but there is an important point missed...

* Instead of a organization...

Someone has stated here that to sign a chapters agreement, for
example, it's important to have a legal entity or, at least, an
organization. I think that it could be different also to discuss with
someone because without an organization it's impossible also to found
a point of contact (for example there is no legal representatives).

IMHO the case of Brazil can be a *type* of chapter (for example a
first step) and not a different type of organization (considering that
there is no organization as I can see).

Ilario