On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 14:54 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 10:28 AM, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 2. How do you think the GNOME Foundation should support the Free
> > Software Movement in general?
>
> I think the most pressing thing is that the Foundation and our
> partners need to investigate (with SFLC's help) the GPL v3, and decide
> whether or not to move forward on that. I've been involved with v3 for
> a long time now, and hopefully can help coordinate that effort.

If people are going to be looking at licenses, I would very
much like to discuss the FDL v2, and our usage of the FDL in
general.  There are some troublesome parts whose implications
for GNOME aren't clear to me.

Also, I'm not certain how the copyleft nature of the FDL will
impact the dynamic-collection-of-pages nature of Mallard.

--
Shaun