You're right. That $15,000 seems to be hard coded in and it should be
pulling from the corporate contributions spreadsheet. I'll fix it.

That said, the fix should probably be in the corporate contributions
spreadsheet as many of the companies that expressed interest in sponsoring
hackfests are no longer able or interested in doing so.

Stormy