Stormy,

For creating more transparency (as many of the candidates that are
running for the board want) can you make the corrected spreadsheet
available on the web or wiki.

I suggest we make it (and also the Friends of GNOME data which is now
at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Tasks/FriendsOfGNOME )
available on http://foundation.gnome.org/finance/

I can give you a hand if you like

Regards,