Hi,

On Wed, 2019-05-15 at 18:08 -0700, philip.chime...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 1:11 AM Benjamin Berg <benja...@sipsolutions.net>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2019-05-14 at 22:30 -0700, Philip Chimento via foundation-
> > list
> > wrote:
> > >    * Philip: Everyone please read this, we'll discuss it again in the
> > > next meeting. As suggested in Allan's comments, I can split the parts
> > > that are more of interest to Foundation members into a wiki page.
> >
> > Is the proposed policy fully available to foundation members for review
> > and/or as a reference at this point in time?
>
> It's not a policy. It's an informal guideline for the board members,
> suggesting what standards the minutes should meet, and a procedure
> for approving the minutes of the previous meeting at the start of
> each meeting.
>
> […] The remaining board guideline part is honestly not going to be
> very interesting unless you like parliamentary procedure, but will be
> put on a wiki page as well when the board members agree on it.

And I am very much interested in reviewing those. We had longer
discussions in the relevant tickets and so far I had not gotten the
impression that the Board has addressed the issue of missing meeting
minutes adequately. I do have a real hope that these documents will
improve the situation a lot for the future, and I am very much
interested in doing a review. Ideally before the Board votes on them.

Benjamin