Greetings,

    Is it possible to collect SNMP data on individual real/virtual
servers via SNMP on a ServerIron XL.  I have done some digging but
none of the values that I have pulled up seem to be worthwhile.  I am
just wondering if someone has experience with SNMP values with regards
to the ServerIron.


Thanks and Have a Great Day,


John S. Willingham
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Dec  2 13:13:42 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cliff Fogle)
Date: Thu Dec  2 13:13:50 2004
Subject: [f-nsp] ServerIron SNMP Values
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Absolutely.  Here is the link to the mib file.  Look under the "Layer 4
Switch Group".  The MIB file itself is available in the software
downloads...
http://www.foundrynet.com/services/documentation/MIB/mib.pdf

I love Foundry's "One big fat MIB" policy... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Willingham
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [f-nsp] ServerIron SNMP Values

Greetings,

    Is it possible to collect SNMP data on individual real/virtual
servers via SNMP on a ServerIron XL.  I have done some digging but none
of the values that I have pulled up seem to be worthwhile.  I am just
wondering if someone has experience with SNMP values with regards to the
ServerIron.


Thanks and Have a Great Day,


John S. Willingham
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


Reply via email to