YES! The way that Foundry does their MIB is a little different in that they incorporate the RIP and VIP into the OID. We've setup some basic monitoring to show incoming http and ssl connections to a particular VIP, and then the same for each individual real server bound to that vip to get an idea of how the load balancing is working.
All the info you need is in the Serveriron MIB -Brent At 09:52 AM 12/2/2004, John Willingham wrote: >Greetings, > > Is it possible to collect SNMP data on individual real/virtual >servers via SNMP on a ServerIron XL. I have done some digging but >none of the values that I have pulled up seem to be worthwhile. I am >just wondering if someone has experience with SNMP values with regards >to the ServerIron. > > >Thanks and Have a Great Day, > > >John S. Willingham >_______________________________________________ >foundry-nsp mailing list >[email protected] >http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
