Hi all,

Just ran into this bizarre problem when using a E1MG-TX (1G copper RJ45 SFP) in 
a NI-XMR-1Gx20-SFP board in a XMR. 

The "other side", in this case a laptop, HP switch, FESX424 or whatever 1G RJ45 
capable device thinks it has link up (Full 1G) while the XMR holding the SFP 
still has link down. When I put this SFP into a RX-BI-24F in a RX, both sides 
have 1G full link up. When I use a different XMR or a different board I get the 
same situation.

Is there some mysterious setting that I should fiddle with in order to convince 
the XMR to proceed into "link up"?

Best regards,

Jorik Jonker


This email is from Equinix Europe Limited or one of its associated/subsidiary 
companies. This email, and any files transmitted with it, contains information 
which is confidential, may be legally privileged and is solely for the use of 
the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify 
the sender and delete this email immediately.  Equinix Europe Limited.  
Registered Office: Quadrant House, 4 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW.  
Registered in England and Wales, No. 6293383.

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to