* [email protected] (Jorik Jonker) [Thu 17 Feb 2011, 16:09 CET]:
Just ran into this bizarre problem when using a E1MG-TX (1G copper
RJ45 SFP) in a NI-XMR-1Gx20-SFP board in a XMR.
The "other side", in this case a laptop, HP switch, FESX424 or
whatever 1G RJ45 capable device thinks it has link up (Full 1G)
while the XMR holding the SFP still has link down. When I put this
SFP into a RX-BI-24F in a RX, both sides have 1G full link up. When
I use a different XMR or a different board I get the same situation.
Is there some mysterious setting that I should fiddle with in order
to convince the XMR to proceed into "link up"?
With the caveat that I've not used copper SFPs myself, is the XMR an
HF blade? Or do you maybe have UDLD ("link-keepalive") enabled?
Have you tried "gig-default auto-gig"?
-- Niels.
--
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp