Dave,

Am 22.03.2011 17:14, schrieb Dave Peters:
Hey all--

I've had a little trouble with traffic on a 10 gig port from an NI-MLX,
and I'm hearing about some rconsole commands that can help me get to the
bottom of things (I hope). Unfortunately, I'm not finding a lot of
information on the Brocade site. On the Internet I recently came across
a partial diagnostic that used "diag burn" in an "OS" area of the rconsole.

Does anyone have any information about hidden commands in rconsole mode?
Am I missing the relevant doc on the Brocade site? Does anyone know how
I can get to the LP-OS>prompt in rconsole?

sure, boot the module in question interactively.

router#lp boot system int x
router#rconsole x

LP-x Monitor>boot os flash pri (or secondary whatever suits your needs)
LP-x OS>diag burn

where x is the module number in question.

The commands should work an a MLX/MLXe and XMR.

Please be prepared to get a lot of information.

Hope this helps.

Best
Lutz



Thanks much for any advice you can give. Always appreciated.

--Dave Peters
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Lutz Knabenreich

--
HKN GmbH                     Tel: +49 211 875505-0
Lutz Knabenreich             Fax: +49 211 87550555
Am Rheintor 7                    http://www.hkn.de
47829 Krefeld            mailto:[email protected]

Technik Standort:
In der Steele 29
40599 Duesseldorf

Eingetragen am Amtsgericht Krefeld       HRB 12335
Geschaeftsfuehrer                 Lutz Knabenreich
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to