Alex,

The NCD rep wasn't too helpful.  He might have been more help had I known
what he was talking about re:  preferred thin client architecture, virtual
machine type, etc...  Probably means I'm in over my head.  I told him I just
want an x-terminal and x-server software I can use on a Sun box running
solaris 2.5.1 -- he's going to get back to me...

NCD's web page shows the NC900 (network computer) as the replacement product
for the Explora line.  NCBridge is their software to match.

Regards,

John Katz