28.01.13, 21:27, Mattias Gaertner пишет:

You are free to not use a feature, but you must understand all when
using third party code. And the new features are neither easy to
understand nor to remember.

Already replied to Michael. You don't need to understand third-party code the same way as you don't need to understand API sources. For winapi and cocoa you don't even have the sources to understand something.

True.
But it adds quite a lot of stuff and a simple loop can become much
slower.

True. Classes adds quite a lot of stuff and simple procedures can become much slower. Let's don't use them.

I also used types inside classes - this is a great feature. I don't need
to polute global namespace with internal types.

True. What about nested classes?

Class is just one of the types pascal have. If for some reason you need to use internal class - use it. But in my practive I mostly need some enumerations.

I would use anonymouse methods in pascal - I use them in javascript when
I need to perform something asynchronosly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the alternatives in javascript have
some drawbacks, you don't write big programs in
javascript and the anonymous methods easily confuse the javascript
debuggers.

You can use named methods too wihout drawbacks. Of course one of the benefits of anonymouse methods is javascript is access to local variables. And I don't notice that chrome debugger is confused much by them.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin