On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, Tomas Hajny wrote:

On Thu, March 22, 2018 12:42, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

Hi,

will a patch be applied that fixes CamelCase in unit and method names
and other identifiers?

Example:

dateutils -> DateUtils
sysutils -> SysUtils
typinfo -> TypInfo
contnrs -> Contnrs
strutils -> StrUtils
.
.
(For unit names: of course only the unit definition name will be
changed, not the file name).

At first sight I don't see any disadvantages from this, so yes, I would
apply such a patch.

IMHO preferably not the unit names (as in 'unit XxX') - with case
sensitive file names on Unix, this change might increase time for
searching the respective file (somewhat). Obviously, all further
references of the unit (as in 'SysUtils.Execute') should be fine.

But only if it is in a uses clause, not the actual unit xx; clause ?