[image: image.png]
Okay, getting better at FPC.EXE debugging... it appears, that 3.0.4 (or
Windows) passing a Const Pointer is handled differently?

* The bottom grey line - shows RES = xD9020, however, the
LapeOrdChar(show's it's 2nd parameter as 0x0 instead of xD9020). I was
originally focusing on Params^[0] - but that is not the error -
Result:Pointer is wrong address - even though the calling convention passed
in the correct address.  ** Again, this is only broken on my Windows
compile. I use 2.6.4 on Linux 64bit, and 3.0.4 on Mac (which works) and on
Windows. Same compile options (I compile via CLI).

O.