I agree - but it is over 2 million lines of code. And disabling CDECL on
the windows build of my compiler/interpreter, fixed the issue.

Now, my only problem is when I run the compiler with no parameter it
returns back to C:> with a trailing letter. If I trace in FPC.EXE, it does
not produce this stray C:>d prompt with a Halt(0).