Dňa 10.10.2019 o 8:24 Jonas Maebe napísal(a):
On 2019-10-10 08:03, LacaK wrote:

These patches are already merget to 3.2 branch, but there is condition
{$ifndef VER3_0}

Am I right in assumption, that when FPC 3.2.0  compiler will be
released he will be build using FPC 3.0.4 ?

Yes.

If yes then this patch will be not included in upcoming FPC 3.2.0.

No. Building FPC starts with a "make cycle", which means the compiler gets built using the bootstrap compiler, then using the generated compiler, and so on, until two generated compiler binaries are identical (or until the Makefile detects this process does not converge quickly enough). The final compiler binary produced by this process is the installed/shipped one.

Thanks.

Then FPCUpDeluxe uses different approach to build FPC compiler? Because when I test with Lazarus/FPC build from 3.2 branch bug is still there. May be that FPCUpDeluxe uses only one build cycle ... so FPC 3.2 is build using FPC 3.0.4 ?

-Laco.