Hi everyone,

So I've run into a slight annoyance while developing support for pure functions.  The compiler will need new parser messages because of situations such as specifying the 'pure' directive when something in said function makes it not eligible (a warning). However, whenever a new error such as "parser_e_enumeration_out_of_range" is included, it ultimately causes a conflict in my branch and I have to shift all my numbers forward one.  Not a problem, just a little annoying, and I worry that when the patch is finally ready, it might take a while to be reviewed and, during that time, a new message is added and causes another clash.  Is there a policy on reserving a set of numbers for my work so I can rest assured they won't be overwritten? (I've made all of the messages that I *think* I will need).

Gareth aka. Kit