> Oh yeah, conflict resolution is the thing nobody really gets right, but TGit is
> a bit less wrong.
> I've pretty much resigned myself to Ctrl-F ">>>>>"...

I use Intellij IDEA as VCS client (both git and svn supported).
Patches, partial commits and conflicts resolution (automatic for many cases) are there.

Yes, it's not a git client but a fully featured IDE but as bonus, with a certain plugin it supports Pascal language. ;)

I hope it'll help to get these changes into codebase as patches improving compiled code performance are very important at least for me.

Thanks to Gareth for this work!

---
Best regard, George