Op 10-07-2020 om 11:02 schreef Michael Van Canneyt:

There is:

 fppkg install cnocOIDC

And you will have JWT support. Have a look at the TcnocOIDCIDTokenClaim and TcnocRSAPublicKey/TcnocRSAPrivateKey classes.

Joost,

I am aware of that, but this kind of basic functionality *really* should be in the base distribution.

No, googleapi should be removed from the base distribution. That makes it also easier to respond on changes and to release them more often. However this is in principle also possible with fppkg when they are in the base distribution.

Also I don't think that many other languages have JWT support in their base distribution.

To copy this into the base-distribution you also have to copy dcpcrypt. (MIT) Another solution would be to add a googleapi-plus package (outside the base distribution) that depends on both cnocRSA and the googleapi package.

I know we disagree on this. But it is really impossible to keep up with all the work that needs to be done if we have to convert all useful libraries out there into one base distribution.

Regards,

Joost.