Even Lamw Android mmodule wizard do not contain standalone fully functioning
Android pascal header files. Sure, it is robust project, where Mr Pessoa nd
his cooperators have shown that their Pascal and object programming
knowledge is brilliant and I can not measure myself with so big experts.
But I have decided to rather give it up all power management features.
Official GOogle engineers do not like this approach. So I will rather try to
use battery optimisations dialog window and I will try to enable manual app
driving and I will enable run in background, which will enforce Android core
to refresh app in background automatically. I will watch my little radio
player, what it will do.