On 28 April 2023 23:31:02 +0200, Jacob Kroon via fpc-other
<fpc-other@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>On 4/28/23 23:20, Nikolay Nikolov via fpc-other wrote:
>> On 4/28/23 23:48, Jacob Kroon wrote:
>>> After reading this email that I am replying to here, and revisiting the
>>> #fpc logs, the only conclusion I can make is that Nikolay Nikolov ==
>>> "Joanna".
>>
>> Are you joking?
>
>No, this is what it looks like to me, you are "Joanna".
>
>But I encourage everyone else to make their own conclusion given the
>information provided.

Please, stop this witch hunting game. No, Nikolay isn"t Joanna. I thought that
there was only one person throwing accusations without any evidence in this
whole discussion, but it seems that I was wrong. :-( Please, be better at least
by being able to admit your mistake. Asking Nikolay for an excusing you would
be the right thing to do if you want to know my opinion....

Tomas