As long as we are on the topic of trolling ..
I would like giantm (Marc) or anyone else who was there for a long duration to
share the channel logs for what happened in #lazarus channel {which is
unfortunately an official channel with link in forums website} after I became
unable to moderate it. I never did much there besides ban people actually
trolling. Lurkers were always allowed.

Contrast the channel before which didn’t have much activity with the spam
discrediting Lazarus ide and promoting their cancel culture campaign to hijack
our #fpc channel and directing people to Fpc-other.

Now that they have for the time being given up on the goal of hijacking #fpc,
it seems to be just the colo account in there saying things to make Lazarus ide
look like it has problems.

I don’t think that leaving the #lazarus channel like this is a good idea and
definitely is not going to encourage anyone to use Lazarus ide.
I advise that the channel should either be moderated properly or shut down.