On 05/12/2017 10:13 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Your unit obvious saves some time if it is already API compatible with the TP Graph unit.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. It's a drop-in replacement for the graph unit. It runs TP7 BGI (or FPC programs for go32v2 for that matter) graphic demos with only a recompilation under Windows or Linux. The only reason we haven't replaced the regular graph unit yet, is backward compatibility with the previous win32 graph unit, which has some extra windowsisms, which aren't compatible with ptcgraph (and will never be, because they are not platform independent). And, as you probably know, backward compatibility is followed religiously by the FPC project ;-)

Nikolay