Od: "Karl-Michael Schindler via fpc-pascal" <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Komu: fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org
Datum: 13.04.2023 18:49
Předmět: Re: [fpc-pascal] IRC channel for FreePascal support ?

All this is completely in line with my past experience with Joanna on #fpc
during freenode times. I withdrew from the channels completely, because of her
activities. Therefore, I strongly suggest action regarding her operator status
of the fpc channel on libera.chat. Alternatively, ask for the removal of the
“official” status and a corresponding disclaimer or the channel altogether.
This recent example shows, that her self-centered and dictatorial actions as
operator harm fpc more than fpc benefits from her activities.

Regards - Michael.