Hi thanks for response,

So I thing I am doing something wrong them. I am new in arm embedded builds.

So I configure fping make like this:
CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc CFLAGS="-O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer" ./configure
--host=arm
and after that I run Make.

but executable fping still dont work.

I am running it. Kernel 3.13.0-00298 arch: armv7l

But it is weird that even from OE bitbake with fping still do not work.