Hello,

I am trying to use fping on embeded linux on ARM platform (armv7l).
Is there anyhow possible to compile fping to work on ARM?

I am working under OpenEmbedded project and compiling with bitbake.
I tried fping from OpenEmbeded recipes but program does not work. When I
start fping with IP address as parameter so nothing happens. fping just
ends and thats all.
I also try compile it from git repository for ARM platform and result was
the same as before.

Any Ideas how to solve this issue? Thanks